FREE FOR TODAY

Something just for you, the reader. At various times, I will be posting one of my photographs with scripture or a print made with my own hand written calligraphy.
If you would like today's print in jpg., please post a comment on the blog and I will e-mail the jpg. to you. You will receive a full size jpg. of the print, whether in 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 11x14 to print for personal use.

Copyright restrictions prohibit commercial use.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free Print offer!

Hey guys! I guess this is a way to offer to you a free print after all.

Pick out any scripture calligraphy, scripture photo print or hymn print that you want and I'll send it to you free. If you want the pdf or jpg to print yourself, I'll send it by e-mail (no shipping). If you want the print already printed on parchment or photo paper, I regret that I'll still have to charge the $3.00 shipping to cover the postage and the packaging. (I just can't absorb that at this time.) Just let me know what you want. Limit one per address, please. Offer good until December 31, 2009.

Here’s how to do it. Find the print that you want. Do NOT click on it because that will send you to paypal. E-mail me the name of the print along with the address that you want me to ship to. I’ll provide the instructions for shipping.

Please check back often as I’m adding more all along. If there is one that you want but you don’t see on my website, please just ask. I have several that are not posted yet but are in the works. Thanks!
Here's the link:
My Website


Thanks for the encouragement!
Joy

1 comments:

  1. Hi Joy!
    I didn't know you came to blogland...Welcome!
    I'm sure you will be a blessing to many bloggers and will in turn be blessed by this experience!
    Blessings, Maria

    Those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed!
    take care!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated before public display. Please be patient with me. This may take up to 48 hours for moderation.