FREE FOR TODAY

Something just for you, the reader. At various times, I will be posting one of my photographs with scripture or a print made with my own hand written calligraphy.
If you would like today's print in jpg., please post a comment on the blog and I will e-mail the jpg. to you. You will receive a full size jpg. of the print, whether in 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 11x14 to print for personal use.

Copyright restrictions prohibit commercial use.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PRAISE GOD FOR A NEW DAY

Well, it’s a gorgeous day! It’s gonna be a good one.

I had my new favorite breakfast drink: a whole sweet potato and orange juice, blended to liquid. It’s not my favorite because of how it tastes, even though it tastes good. It’s my favorite because it puts me on the road to healing. Yes!!!

Yesterday was good, too. I got to go to lunch with my good friend Jan and hear how her novel is coming along. Can’t wait to read the whole thing. You’ve got to get it as soon as it goes out on the market. I just love having a friend who writes.

I love having friends! God is so good --- He’s given me many. He even gave me incredibly wonderful children to be my friends too, for life! That’s amazing! Thank you Heavenly Father!

By the way, here's the newest print for VintageVerses.etsy.com. It's not listed yet, but let me know if you want it and I'll get it on there asap!

Joyfully,
Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before public display. Please be patient with me. This may take up to 48 hours for moderation.