FREE FOR TODAY

Something just for you, the reader. At various times, I will be posting one of my photographs with scripture or a print made with my own hand written calligraphy.
If you would like today's print in jpg., please post a comment on the blog and I will e-mail the jpg. to you. You will receive a full size jpg. of the print, whether in 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 11x14 to print for personal use.

Copyright restrictions prohibit commercial use.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Yesterday, I had this particular scripture in mind, John 14:27.  I wanted to do it in calligraphy so I looked it up in several (15 or more) different Bible translations to see which one I wanted to use.  I read and re-read the scripture and the surrounding text over and over.  I couldn't choose one.  
I picked up my calligraphy pen and started to write.  Moments later, the words that you see in the above picture came out. 
Although, I used a font here instead of hand written calligraphy, the message remains the same. 
Enjoy!  Invite Jesus' peace to surround you and concentrate on loving Him.

1 comments:

  1. Hi Joy! Love that we both have joyful in our blog title!! And I love how God leads me to like-minded people! So much fun! Your photo is so beautiful! I am a big fan of the ocean!
    Thanks so much for following! I'm following you now, and will add you to my blog list!

    Have a fabulous week!
    Blessings!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated before public display. Please be patient with me. This may take up to 48 hours for moderation.